Terms & Conditions
* The quality materials referred to can be, but are not limited to, Clipsal, however any other product used is at the discretion of the Director.
* $40 Reduction in price only applies if the electrician is more than 1 hour after the estimated time given and only if the reason for being late was the fault of the electrician, this does not include things such as, but not limited to, excessive traffic, ill informed directions or wrong addresses, weather etc.
Where a previous job has run overtime and no electrician is available, the reduction does not apply if the electrician or office person calls the client and gives them more than hour’s notice of a change in time or date for their job. The $40 reduction in price is calculated as being $10 per hour off the hourly rate up to a maximum of 4 hours. This rate is not transferrable to another job, another day or another person.
* If you require an electrical analysis of your property, this must be requested at the time of booking, otherwise it will only be completed if time permits. An electrical analysis must be carried out on the same day at the same time as the electrical callout.
* Pensioner discounts are only available once a pensioner card has been sighted by the attending electrician. The reduction in price is for $10 per hour off the price for the first 3 hours of work. This rate is not transferrable to another job, another day or another person.
* Whilst it is the Director’s wishes to use Australian suppliers where he can, this remains up to the Director’s discretion and, from time to time, parts may need to be sourced overseas.
* Guarantees given are based on the labour component of the job and Boss Electrical accepts no responsiblity for faulty goods installed or for pre-existing conditions within the wiring or materials that are not supplied by Boss Electrical
* By accessing this website and making use of the monthly specials or any of our incentives, the customer or client acknowledges and accepts these terms and conditions.